Our 150,000 square feet of newly constructed, high quality dressage and jumper arenas, large grass paddocks and spacious turnouts, well-ventilated stalls with StableComfort flooring, all-weather fire roads, energy-efficient electrical system and comprehensive fire safety system, low maintenance landscaping, premium foods, 24-hour security and emergency care have all been provided to maximize the sustainability of our facility and to ensure the care and safety of the horses.
In fact, it’s due to much of what you don’t see that has gone into making it a first-class facility.
- 200’ x 300’ Jump Arena
- 150’ x 200’ Jump Arena
- 3 Full Court Dressage Arenas
- Lighted Jumping and Dressage Arenas
- World-Class Footing in all Arenas constructed and designed by Spirit Equestrian's amazing in-house Facilities Manager Roger Stevens, with shredded sneaker materials from Footings Unlimited and other components procurred locally
- 12’ x 12’ Box Stalls with Promat Stable Comfort™ Mattress System
- 12’ x 24’ Box Stalls with Promat Stable Comfort™ Mattress System
- 24’ x 24’ fully covered and half-covered Mare Motels
- Top Quality Hay – Fed 3 Times a Day – Custom Feed Available
- Stalls Cleaned – Twice Daily
- European Hot Walker
- Covered Round Pen
- Large Turnouts
- Tack Rooms
- 24-hour Gated Security
- Beautiful, low water maintenance Landscaping emphasizing California Natives designed by Amy Nettleton's Elemental Landscapes.